How to get here:
Because of Swiss Hotel’s ideal downtown location, consider leaving the car at home and exploring Ottawa by food, bike or public transit. Swiss Hotel is dedicated to a green world and encourages eco-friendly activities.
A bus from the airport to Swiss Hotel, Bus #97, will cost $3.45. A taxi from the airport to downtown will cost approximately $30.
We are close to:
- The Byward Market (6 mins)
- Shaw Centre (2 mins)
- Parliament Hill (12 mins)
- University of Ottawa (2 mins)
- National Art Gallery (15 mins)
- Rideau Canal (8 mins)
- National Arts Centre (9 mins)
- Sparks Street Mall (13 mins)
- Museum of Civilization (30 mins)
- Bytowne Cinema (4 mins)
- Photography Museum (10 mins)
- Museum of Nature (25 mins)
- Elgin Street (12 mins)
- War Museum (35 mins)
- Scotiabank Place (20 min drive)
*Times listed are travel-time on foot.
89 Daly Ave, Ottawa, Ontario Canada, K1N 6E6